Build infrastructure to make businesses productive and secure.
We solve problems by caring about hardware, software and operations. We’re looking for people with strong background or interest in building impactful products or systems. People who are comfortable in dealing with multiple moving parts, yet have an attention to detail. People who are comfortable and excited learning new technologies and systems.
Meter is making the best enterprise wireless router. We are looking for a wireless engineer that will work on core software to make connectivity better for our devices and clients. You will significantly shape the design and architecture of Meter's WiFi stack.
· Work on embedded firmware development in C, Lua, Linux / Unix platforms
· Work on wireless client performance and connectivity
We are looking for someone who has:
· Experience developing software using embedded SDKs and frameworks (ex: Qualcomm Atheros)
· Experience with hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
· Experience with Wi-Fi stack and application software development and debugging (ex: OpenWRT)
· Experience in designing, developing, optimizing and maintaining networking and wireless devices like wireless routers, residential gateways, extenders, and other Wi-Fi related products
· Strong competence and experience in Layer 2, Layer 3 networking
We are looking for an engineer that will help architect, design and develop controller & gateway software modules. Responsibilities include designing and implementing Meter's stack focused on data path and high performance services. Responsible for high performance L2/L3 processing, forwarding and real time services in an Intel x86, Linux environment.
· Design and develop high performance data plane software modules
· Work on system-wide performance tuning and system level design